Deadline - May 20, 2020
Lebawi Academy is excited to officially announce internship opportunities available to its alumni community for summer school 2020.
The positions available are:
- 1. African Studies Instructor (1),
- 2. Intercultural Studies Instructor (1),
- 3. SAT Summer Camp and College Application Assistant (1), and
- 4. Office Liaison (1).
These positions are very competitive and would stay available only for a limited amount of time.
Interested Lebawi Academy alumni should apply by writing an essay (a maximum of two pages and a paragraph per question) on the questions listed below. Please, let your answers be precise and very convincing. Only deserving applicants would be offered the teaching and assistant positions by Lebawi Management Team. The essay questions are as follows:
- 1. Why do you want to be a Lebawi intern; and what do you plan to do and accomplish?
- 2. In what ways do you plan to contribute to advance Lebawi’s mission, vision and core values? (Which internship position do you deserve and why? What would be your specific contribution in advancing Lebawi’s mission, vision and core values?) 3. What do you plan to get out of this internship position?
Application Submission Guidelines:
- 1. Attach your resume (CV).
- 2. An application essay (letter of intent) in line with the above instructions.
- 3. Regarding your essay submission, use Times New Roman font, 12 pts.
- 4. Submission deadline is: Apr 20, 2020 at 4:30 PM Ethiopian time.
- 5. Form of submission: Email pdf formats of your essay and resume to the following personnel:
- a.    Professor Panos Hatziandreas, General Manager at Yazmi Academy and Head of School at Lebawi Academy
Phone: +251 996 890 584; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b.     Ato Kibur Adera, Asst. Head of School and Dean of School at Lebawi Academy
Phone: +251 993 939 000; E-mail: email@example.com
The internship positions listed above are paid internship positions. (Salary TBD based on application)